MTSD contracts with Mountain Transit for our school bus operations. If you are a parent or guardian of a student who requires bus pick-up please read through the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) below for more information about our bus transportation.
If you have any questions about bus operations, routes, or issues please reach out to the MTSD Bus Coordinator.
- Non-emergency inquiries (i.e., lost boots) email [email protected]
- Delays - MTSD will notify families via Messenger for anticipated/reported delays greater than 20 minutes, please do not call Mountain Transit.
- Questions about transportation services: please contact the MTSD Coordinator Tricia St. Amand 802/893-565 or [email protected]
- Bus Passes / Logistics - contact the main office of your child’s school
- Discipline other school emergencies - contact your child’s principal
How do I register my student to be picked up by the bus?
Bus registration must be submitted by August 1st. If you need to register a student for bus pick up after August 1st please call the MTSD Bus Coordinator.
To register for bus pick up please complete this form. (https://forms.gle/bm4pZinMbCe4ws4v6)
What time is the bus going to arrive?
Check out our School Bus route pages to see when buses start their routes. Since the schools have different start times the routes do change between the Herrick street schools and Milton High School, please select the school your student attends.
Who do I contact with bus questions or issues?
Please reach out to our MTSD Bus Coordinator for any questions or concerns regarding the buses, bus operations, bus routes, or issues on the bus.
How do I know if the bus is canceled?
Please monitor your local news channel, radio station, and your email and phone on inclement (bad) weather days for school cancelations.