Thank you for your interest, substitutes are a vital part of any educational system. We appreciate your interest. Please review the following information regarding substituting and please let us know if you have any questions.
Steps to Becoming a Substitute or Tutor for the Milton Town School District
- Fill out the following, included in the packet (click here).
- Employment Eligibility Verification Form
- W-4 Employee Withholding Certificate
- W-4VT Employee Withholding Allowance Certificate
- Direct Deposit Form
- Employe Declaration of Health Care
- Criminal Record Check
- Fingerprint Authorization Certificate
- Vermont Child Abuse & Neglect & Registry Form
- Bring your identifications for the I-9 Form.
- If you have a Vermont Teaching License, please bring a copy.
- Be sure to follow the instructions on the Electronic Deposit Form, including bringing a voided check.
- Fingerprints must have been completed within the last three years.
- Please provide an email address on your application to receive your login & pin # for substituting.
When you've completed the forms, please contact MTSD Human Resources, 802-893-5304 to set up an appointment to complete the process. If you have any questions, please reach out to Human Resources.