MTSD Strategic Plan
Phase I: Visioning
MTSD Superintendent Rex was tasked by the MTSD Board of School Trustees to find a means to achieve the following goal:
Capture and analyze the thoughts and dreams of K-12 students, educators, school staff, and parents/community members about MTSD student learning, programming, and wellness as a foundation for the next phase of plan development.
- The vision statement is what we hope to achieve in the future
- The mission statement is a brief overview of what we provide or how we will achieve our vision
- Core beliefs and values are the guiding principles or values we rely on when we are at our best in terms of teaching, learning, relationships and partnerships
- Theory of Action is a set of core actions the district will take to achieve its vision.
We are committed to addressing the unique needs and aspirations of each student in the following three areas:
- Academic - the knowledge and skills necessary for students to pursue their passions and be successful academically at the next stage, including college and career
- Wellness - the knowledge and tools necessary for students to lead healthy and productive lives
- Social Emotional - the knowledge and skills necessary for students to know and care for self, engage in positive relationships, and be productive members of their community
Phase II: Strategic Planning
Phase III: The MTSD Strategic Plan