The MTSD is seeking a community member who is interested in serving on the interview committee for the MTSD Director of Operations, and who is available to commit to the scheduled meetings and interviews as outlined below.
- Monday, June 14 - interview committee meeting 7:30-8:30 a.m
- Tuesday, June 15 - 3 interviews with following start times - 1:00; 2:15; 3:30
- Wednesday, June 16 - 1 interview with following start time - 3:00 p.m followed by committee debrief of next steps from 4:00-5:00 p.m
Overview of the MTSD Director of Operations:
In late March, the MTSD Board of Trustees initiated a committee to address the following questions:
- Is the MTSD District Office appropriately and proportionately structured to meet the changing needs of public education?
- Is the MTSD District Office equipped with the expertise and capacity to successfully fulfill the MTSD Vision of Learning while adequately maintaining all legal and fiduciary requirements?
As a result, on May 13th, the committee recommended and the MTSD Board approved the position of Director of Operations. The rationale along with the job description can be reviewed HERE
If you are interested and can fully attend the meetings/interviews as outlined above, please email a brief statement outlining your interest and the value added you might bring to the interview committee to Jen Saunders - firstname.lastname@example.org by
Tuesday, June 8th at 3:00 p.m.