Monday, March 16, 2015
Students learn what parents teach
Parents are their children’s first teachers. But even when children get to school, they spend only about 16 percent of their time in school (about 1,440 hours of the 8,760 hours in a year—based on a 180-day school year). Parents have the other 84 percent of their children’s time. Make your child’s education a priority for that time. You are your student’s most influential teacher.