Due to high winds and power outages, all Milton schools will be closed today. Be safe, everyone.
To add our calendar(s) to you yours, visit the Calendars page and click the [+ Google Calendar] button (bottom right of calendar.) Check off which calendars to add and click OK.
The first day of school for MEMS students will be August 30, 2017.
Grades K-5- 8:30 A.M. – 3:25 P.M
Grades 6-8- 7:30 A.M. – 2:30 P.M.
Please note that there is no supervision until buses arrive, Elementary students who walk, ride their bikes, or get dropped off, should not arrive before 8:25 A.M.
Kindergarten Screening will take place on the following dates:
August 30, August 31 and September 1, at Milton Elementary School- Room 403.
Please note that these dates are half days. Full days start the Tuesday after Labor Day, September 5.
The buildings are a-buzzz with energy, anticipating the start of the new school year! We hope everyone continues to enjoy these beautiful days. Here are some important pages:
“Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.”
It’s that time of the year when we send out the placement criteria and the parent/guardian questionnaire. Both documents will be sent home this week. Please take time to fill out the questionnaire and return it to the child’s current teacher or the K5 office by Friday, April 21, 2017. A link to the forms has been provided below.
Here are some important pages:
Find school calendars under the “about” tab on all sites. We’ve also added a “quick link”! For your convenience, click here
Click here FY2017 Budget Info to view files for the fiscal year 2017 budget. The folder is located in District Documents.
Remember to VOTE Tues, March 1, Town offices 7am – 7pm More Info
Milton Elementary and Middle School Library Media Specialists:
Did You Know?
The Library Media Center is open until 3:30 PM each day.
Click on the image to take a look!
- Students may sign out library books and Nooks every day if they come to the LMC with a pass. (Students in grades 4-8 will be able to sign out Nooks!)
- Students may keep books for up to two weeks.
- K students get one book.
- 1-3 students get two books.
- 4-6 students get 3 books.
- All students may have books over their limit for special projects.
- Please help your children get their books back on time. If you pay for a book we will refund your money if you find the book. Students can also pay for their books a little at a time. We keep envelopes for payers.
We have been losing lots of books this year for various reasons, but these are the biggies:
- Dogs are eating them! (seriously!)
- They are getting wet! (from water and other savory things)
- If you are planning a move, please try to return library books before you go.