April 12, 2017 – Grades 3 & 4
April 20, 2017 – Grades 1 & 2
MES is excited to announce our Music Concert Series!
All Milton Elementary school students in grades K-4 are invited to perform.
All family members and friends are invited to attend.
Each concert will reflect student learning in the General Music classroom, especially in vocal technique; performance skills; music history; genres of music; and music from a variety of cultures. Students will sing Patriotic music, Traditional Folk, American Spirituals, Jazz Styles, and music from a variety of cultures– including songs in Russian, Spanish, and Japanese.
Grades Three & Four Concert:
Wednesday evening, April 12th 6PM student call– 6:30 PM show starts.
Grades One & Two Concert:
Thursday evening, April 20th 6PM student call–6:30 PM show starts.
All concerts are in the Milton Elementary Gymnasium.
- 6 PM–Students may be dropped off at their individual homerooms to drop off coats and meet with classmates.
- 6:15 PM–Students will be walked down to the MES gym with a member of the Milton staff, administration, or faculty.
- 6:30 PM–The concert will start.
- We ask that families stay for the complete concert.
- One grade level will perform at a time.
- It is suggested that students dress as they would for school picture day.
During the school day on Friday, June 2nd at 1:30PM.