Carrie Adii – Mathematics
- Zachary Hayes – Zach is an overall great guy. He is polite and respectful and a pleasure to have in class. He is a deep thinker and always asks great questions until he is satisfied with his own depth of understanding.
- Marceline Dockham – Marcy is a pleasure to have in class. She is hardworking and determined. She works well with others and is always willing to share her thoughts with the class.
- Meghan Fondakowski – Meghan is an intelligent and focused student. She is hard working and determined and is always willing to help out.
- Will Muzzy – Will is a hardworking and determined student. He is meticulous with his work and the quality is always his priority.
- Gwen Jumper – Gwen is a quiet leader in class. She comes prepared and ready to work. She is a wonderful student with a mind for math.
- Billy Devers – Billy is a pleasure to have in class. He is focused, hardworking and determined. He is a role model for his peers.
Rick Scharf – Chemistry / Environmental Apps
- Lauryn Holsopple – Lauryn is demonstrating initiative and self-advocacy as she strives for excellent as a sophomore in a class of juniors!
- Brooke Caragher – Brooke shows strong attention to detail and hard work necessary to be successful in Chemistry.
10th Grade Team Eagle Mountain
- Eliza Scherzinger – Eliza’s friendly personality is a wonderful addition to our classrooms. Her work ethic and desire to do well have allowed her to have a great first quarter of the school year. She takes great pride in producing high quality work and doing well in school and has been very successful this year.
- Olivia Lamphere – Olivia is a standout student in all of her classes. Olivia is a class leader and strives for excellence in all of her classes.
- Raymond Zheng – Raymond is awesome! Each and every class he enters knows how awesome he is. His work is super thoughtful and his questions and comments to the classroom discussion are always next level. We wanted to celebrate Raymond’s exalting personality and knowledge because class wouldn’t be spectacular without him.
- Trevor McDonald – Trevor is a hard working student who always brings a wealth of knowledge to the table when collaborating with his peers. He cares deeply about his education and keeps striving until he feels he has mastered the curriculum.
10th Grade Team Cobble Hill
- Nicole Barone as one of the November Students of the Month on the 10th grade mini team. She has demonstrated consistent academic achievement in all of her classes. She has also shown herself to be a leader, and has stepped beyond her comfort zone in several of her presentations to her peers. We look forward to her continued success throughout the year!
- Colton Lambert
9th Grade Champlain Team
- William Muzzy – Will is an amazing student in all of his classes. He welcomes challenges and collaborates with classmates well. He is a self-starter and his work is top quality. He is a flexible thinker and excels at a wide variety of learning activities, with a smile and positive attitude at all times.
- Nicholas Desouza – Nick is an attentive, cooperative and responsible student. Nick shows great enthusiasm and effort in his classwork. He is a joy to work with and we appreciate his hard work and dedication.
- Morgan Ambrose – Morgan has had an outstanding start of the school year. Morgan leads by example inside and outside the classroom, both as a student and an athlete. Morgan contributes to class discussions and helps others. Morgan also has a great funny personality which makes class enjoyable.
- Michalyn Fagan – Kay exemplifies the qualities of an ideal student. She goes above and beyond all academic expectations. She is a great role model for her peers. On top of the academic piece, Kay is kind-hearted and empathetic. We love having her in class.
Karen Hammond – Chemistry
- Michael Ferro – Michael is an excellent chemistry student. He is a self-directed learner who is always engaged and positive in class. He asks great questions to push the depth of his understanding.
9th Grade Team Arrowhead
- Keegan Bradley – The 9th grade Arrowhead students voted on the student they believed to be a model of the Transferable Skills: “Responsible and Involved Citizenship – Respect, Diversity and Differing points of view.” Keegan models this skill.
- Gabrielle Hurst ,- The 9th grade Arrowhead students voted on the student they believed to be a model of the Transferable skill: Responsible and Involved Citizenship – “respect, diversity and differing points of view.” Gabri models this ski..
- Sierra LeBlanc – I sincerely enjoyed having Sierra in psychology class. She was very thoughtful about her learning and always put in 100% effort. Her positive attitude was infectious each and every day of class.
- Meghan Edwards – Meghan was an outstanding participant in a very strong group of psychology students. She went above in beyond each and every day and enhanced the experiences of her classmates.
Danielle Hubbard, Bonnie Rowe, Gina O’Connor
- Kate Rowley – Kate is finding success in Algebra II through her hard work consistency, and positive attitude. She is always asking great questions and putting in time outside of class to ensure she has a solid understanding of the content.
- Jayden Bradley – Jayden is great to have in class! He is always respectful, and on-task. Jayden pays great attention to detail in our Algebra II class.
- Monica Leavitt – Monica comes into class with a positive attitude and great work ethic. She has become more and more willing to take in a challenge!
Sara Meigs & Kris Schoembs
- Eli Pinette – Eli has overcome a tough start to the school year and has blossomed into a hardworking and engaged student. He diligently completes anything we assign him and is constantly making sure he is on track. His motivation is intrinsic and instilling that in students is one of the most difficult tasks of teaching. We appreciate Eli’s hard work and persistence.
- Colton Lambert – Colton is a leader during class. He is constantly engaged and inquisitive, both qualities of an excellent student. He makes the classroom environment more pleasant and is constantly working to make sure his peers are on track. He really brings a lot to the class and we both appreciate him so much for that.
- Jake McNeil – Jake is one of those students that you can always count on to do what he needs to do when he needs to do it. He requires almost no motivation outside of what he already possesses inside of himself. He is diligent and engaged always and I really appreciate having him in class as a role model to his peers. Jake is an exceptional student that truly will do amazing things with his life.
Amanda DeCarlo – Art
- Cassy Traverse – Cassy is a very important part of our Drama Tech Group. She always has a kind and inviting attitude and is friendly towards everyone. One day I asked Cassy if she could paint this thing on our set piece and her response was “I don’t know if I can bit I will certainly try my hardest” it is that kind of attitude that I am praising her for, she is always willing to do whatever needs to be done and we really appreciate her.
- Kaylee Boucher – Kaylee was a student in an independent study art class. She would come in early every day and work through her lunch and for the entire period on her paintings. She had a true dedication to her art work and wouldn’t waste a second of class time. She also has a really kind attitude and personality and was not afraid to ask when she wanted to learn something new.
Courtney Reckord – Art
- Shennae Spaulding – Shennae’s persistence this quarter was extraordinary. We worked on a character creation unit and she worked incredibly hard to finish her comic, and not just to finish it with the same high quality work that she started with.
- Foster Rich – I am recognizing Foster for something very specific. His work on the character creation project was incredibly high level. Not only did he use a 3D modeling program to create interesting characters, but then he went on to develop an entire narrative using those characters.
- Alexxi Champney – Alexxi has her ups and downs in digital arts. However she ended the quarter on a high note. Once she found programs that interested and engaged her she thrived and couldn’t wait to create!
- Patrick Shannon – Patrick’s work in digital arts was nothing short of excellent. He was a quiet storm, working hard and persisting even with challenging problems. He always challenged himself to do better, and didn’t settle for mediocre work
Gina O’Connor and Dusty Kemp
- Sierra Pepin – Sierra is an extremely hard-working student. She comes into class every day with a smile on her face and ready to learn. She consistently perseveres and advocates for herself.
- Olivia Couillard –
- Megan Rippi –
Nicole Martel, Guidance
- Zachary Popke – Zach attended the 2016 Rowland Foundation conference at the University of Vermont. He represented Milton High School with maturity and a strong student voice.