At the nurse’s office we have started a Joke of the Day to bring a little laughter in our lives. Did you know that laughter relieves physical tension and stress, leaving your muscles relaxed for up to 45 minutes after? Laughter boosts the immune system. by increases immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies. For more information about laughter, check out this great article from the University of Kentucky.
This week our focus was on cows! Here is a weekly round-up of our jokes! Have a laugh on us and start feeling the benefits of this great form of “medicine.”
- What does Mr. Cow do to help him fall to sleep?
- He listened to moo-sic
- What did the mama cow say to the baby cow?
- It’s pasture bedtime.
- Why did the cow join the cheer-leading squad?
- Because she was very moo-tivational!
- What do you call a grumpy cow?
- A moo-dy one!