Welcome to the Milton Town School District
5 Milton Students Selected to assist the First Lady
with the planting of the garden for the White House
Read more in the MES/MMS April Newsletter - Click Here *April 5th Newsletter
Read the article in USA Today - Click Here
See more pictures on CNN - Click Here
Notes from the Superintendent’s Desk – For May 2013
- BBQ Community Dinner - May 20th - 7PM Milton Elementary/Middle School
- Prom - May 26th - 6PM to 11PM at the Boyden Barn
- Romeo and Juliet - June 5th and 6th - 6:30 PM Milton High School Auditorium
- SR Awards Program - June 10th - 7PM at MHS
- 8th Grade End of Year Celebration - June 12th - 6:30 PM MHS Gymnasium
- SR Activity Ausable Chasm - June 13th - 8AM to 5PM
- Last Student Day for 2012-2013 School Year - June 14th
Dismissal times: Grades 6-12 - 11:30AM
Grades K-5 - 12:30PM
- Mandatory Graduation Rehearsal - June 14th - 10AM to 12PM
- Graduation - June 15th - 10AM doors open at 9AM MHS Gymnasium
Teacher of the Year!
The Vermont Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance announces their Teacher of the Year!
We are very proud to announce that Trevor Wagar, who teaches at Milton High School, has received the Teacher of the Year award from the Vermont Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance.
The mission of the Association is to promote active lifestyles by enhancing professional growth and development within each discipline, developing and supporting quality programs, and reinforcing interaction among all professionals in all disciplines within the Association and in the educational community.
Congratulations Mr. Wagar!